Booking Your Event
All bookings should be completed via the Rec Desk online booking system.
There will be a $50 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- If you cancel your party or event with a minimum of 10 business days notice, we can offer a refund in the form of a cheque minus a $50 non-refundable deposit fee or we can refund the full amount as a credit on your account that can be used for any BGC South East programs within our facilities for up to a year. We do not offer refunds for cancellations with less than 10 business days notice.
- For any emergency cancellations on the day of the event due to an illness or family emergency, we ask that you please notify us 2 hours prior to the reservation, by calling 613-507-3306 ext 100 and emailing Sydney@bgcsoutheast.ca to discuss your options for refunds or rescheduling.
- Pool Fouling: We understand that accidents happen. However, in the case of a pool fouling normal chlorine levels will not properly disinfect a pool fouled by vomit or fecal matter. Therefore, when a formed stool is found in the pool, our facility must shut down the pool for a minimum of 1 hour or until our chemical levels are within range. When Diarrhea or vomit is found in the pool, we must close the pool for a minimum of 20 hours. Unfortunately, this can result in pool bookings being canceled unexpectedly and with very little notice. In such an occurrence, we would be happy to reschedule your booking, offer another available activity, or provide a full refund.
Rules & Regulations
- No running, jumping or climbing on the Mini-Putt statues or structures
- No full swings or hockey shots in the mini-putt course
- No food, drinks or gum in the mini-putt course
- No shoes allowed in Mini-golf from November 30th to April 30th
- Socks available for purchase for $2 during December 1st to May 1st
Pool Admittance Policy (Mandatory)
- Every bather must shower with soap and warm water before entering the pool
- No shoes, food, or drinks are allowed on the deck for any reason. (Please leave in the change rooms or party rooms)
- Babies cannot be left unattended
- Any patron with a Seeing Eye dog is welcome to use the pool but the dog may not enter the water
- No water wings, inflatables or mermaid tails are permitted in the pool
- Life jackets used must be DOT certified – Department of Transportation approved (We have plenty available for your use)
- Each Guardian must be in the water within arm’s reach of all the children they are accompanying at all times. If ratios are not met, children will have to sit out and rotate in. In order to use the pool unaccompanied by a guardian, children must be at least 11 years of age and be able to pass the facility swim test. Children 10 years of age or younger who wish to use the facility must be supervised by an adult.
- Children 5 and under with or without a PFD: 2 children to one guardian (aged 12 and up)
- Children aged 6-9 who are non swimmers without PFD: 4 children to one guardian (aged 12 and up)
- Children aged 6-9 who are non swimmers with PFD: 8 children to one guardian* (aged 16 and up)
- Children aged 6-9 who have passed the BGC swim test: 8 children to one guardian (aged 12 years and up)
- Children aged 10+ who are non swimmers with PFD: 8 children to one guardian ((aged 12 and up)
- Children aged 10+ who have passed the BGC swim test: General admission, no supervision required but guardian 18+ must remain in the facility
Help Prevent a Pool Fouling in 3 Simple Steps
- Please be sure to go to the bathroom prior to entering the pool.
- Please ensure that swimmers who are not toilet trained are in appropriate attire (i.e. swim diapers).
- Please take into consideration how you/your child is feeling prior to swimming.