Why work with us?
- We are the largest local youth employer
- We are committed to staff development
- We provide a safe and inclusive work environment, where everyone is welcome
- We value staff work and feedback
- We serve thousands of local kids and youth every year and are passionate about making a positive difference in our community!
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today!
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating the position you are applying for, addressed to the attention of Recruitment Coordinator, at: email@example.com
If you are interested in submitting your resume for our job bank, please list “Resume for Future Opportunities” and we will keep your records on file, and reach out if any application processes are a good match.
Please note that BGC South East will accommodate candidates as required under applicable human rights legislation. If you require a disability-related accommodation during this process, please inform us of your requirements and we will do our best to accommodate.
We thank all those who apply, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.