Please click on the camp location below for more information
1. We are opening our camp weeks in 2 phases this year. With knowing how quickly things can change this year due to the ongoing pandemic, we are only opening 4 weeks of camp at a time.
2. A $50.00 non refundable** deposit will be required for each week of camp registered for at the time of checkout. This $50.00 will be deducted from the overall total of your camp fees.
3. Each year we are required to update all of our Member information through our RecDesk forms. For those of you who have been with us already this year (After School, PA Day etc) you will be required to complete the FORMS ONLY 2021-2022. We understand this is a lot of information, and can take some time to complete, but it is important that we always have the most current information for your child. If this is your first time attending a Boys and Girls Club program, you will also be required to complete these forms in the registration process outlined below.
4. Attendees will receive any deposit amount paid to hold/secure their space in any camp week(s) that may be cancelled due to provincial or public health prohibitions.
1. Attendees will receive a full refund for any camp week that is not provided due to provincial or public health prohibitions.
2. Attendees will receive a partial refund for any camp day(s) that is not provided due to provincial or public health prohibitions. The partial refund will be provided for days not yet attended.
3. All refunds will be distributed in the form of a cheque made out to and sent to the payee of the camp. Refunds will be sent out as soon as possible after the camp cancellation.
1. If requested a minimum of 10 business days prior to the Program/Camp commencing, a credit in the full amount will be issued for future BGC programs. Credits will be issued to Household accounts on RecDesk and can be used for any future Boys and Girls Club program.
2. If requested a minimum of 10 business days prior to the Program/Camp commencing and a credit is not an option, then a refund will be issued in the form of a cheque, minus the $50.00 non refundable deposit per child, per week registered.
3. No refund or credit will be given if the request is less than 10 business days notice.
See below for the step-by- step items required to complete your summer camp registration. Additional details for each step is listed in the section below.
Please read thoroughly before starting your registration process.
1. Registering with RecDesk-Have you created your RecDesk Account OR if you already have an existing account, Log in and ensure all information listed on your household account is still accurate, and update if required. (note if you have an account and cannot remember your password/user name, please email your site manager for account/password reset information- you cannot create a duplicate account)
2. Fast Tracking your Registration Process- Once you have created your account/updated any required information, complete the FORMS ONLY program
3. Child Care Fee Assistance- If you are applying for a Child Care Fee Subsidy Program, please follow the steps outlined in the Child Care Fee Assistance Programs section. DO NOT continue to register for camps, as this will need to be completed by the Site Manager.
4.Registering for Camp Weeks and Locations: If you are NOT applying for a Child Care Fee Subsidy program, you can continue to register for summer camps, choosing your week(s) and location of choice, and paying the Non Refundable deposit at checkout.
If you are planning on applying for the Boys and Girls Club Child Care Fee Assistance Programs OR the City of Kingston Child Care Subsidy Program (licensed programs only), please ensure you have followed the steps under the “Fast Tracking your Registration Process” to ensure all the required forms are completed under the “Forms Only 2021-2022” program.
Once these forms have been completed, please reach out to your site specific manager (contact information listed below) and request the paperwork and application, as well as including the weeks of camp you intend to register for.
Please do not register your child(ren) into specific camps/weeks if you are applying for a Child Care Fee Subsidy. The Site Manager will complete this process for you once your application has been reviewed and approved.
All applications for subsidy must be submitted before the fee due dates for the specific weeks of camp (listed below in the Child Care Fee Assistance Programs section)
You will be required to provide proof of income (Notice of Assessment, T4, 3 consecutive pay stubs etc). Your application will only be complete when the application form AND the proof of income have been submitted.
We can't wait to see you!