Sign your kids up for our P.A. Day Camp when school is out. It's a fun-filled day of games, crafts and activities run by our experienced staff.
All fees are due at time of check out upon registration.
If you already are approved for a Child Care Fee Subsidy program, please contact your location Coordinator/Manager for further registration instructions and to apply your Fee Subsidy rate.
If you are interested in applying for the Child Care Fee Assistance Program, please contact Devin Reynolds email@example.com for further details prior to completing the registration process.
PA DAY CAMP DROP OFF TIME: All children must be dropped off between the hours of 8:00am and 9:30am.
PA DAY CAMP PICK UP TIME:Parents/Guardians are welcome to pick their child(ren) up at anytime throughout the day. All children must be picked up no later than 5:00pm..
• All individuals including children attending P.A. Day Camp, staff, essential visitors must be screened DAILY before entering the program.
If your child currently attends one of our after school programs, and has an EduSafe account, please screen your child(ren) using the app prior to 7:30am.
If your child does not attend one of our after school locations, screening will take place in person at the front desk, or you may print the daily screening questionnaire found on our website, complete and submit when you drop off your child(ren).
NOTE* You must complete a separate screening form for each child attending the program**
•All children must wear masks while in program
• Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask/face covering upon entering the facility to pick up children.
• Parents/Guardians are not permitted to enter the program space and are required to remain in the front lobby when waiting for their child(ren)
• Floor markers indicate physical distancing measures.
• Front desk staff will call up children from each family one at a time. The next child/family cannot be called until the previous family has moved towards the exit.
• Parents/Guardians/Children are required to leave through the indicated Exit door
•Frequent cleaning and hand washing measures will be incorporated into daily schedules and transition times
• Children will be grouped according with other children of similar age/grade, and/or siblings where possible
• JK/SK Cohorts will not exceed 26 children, 6-12 Cohorts will not exceed 15 children
**We will not be accepting request from Parents/Guardians for children to be placed in groups with their friends**
• We ask that you limit sending extra materials (bags) with your children. The only things required for program are:
--a reusable labelled water bottle (as we are not permitted to use water fountains for drinking purposes, just for filling up bottles)
-- indoor shoes
---an extra change of clothes (if required for younger children)
--- If your child is bringing their own lunch, all items (Lunch pail, containers etc.) must be labelled with the child’s first AND last name